Wednesday 7 July 2010

The Shifts of Fortune Test the Reliability of Friends

Seriously,I felt like banging my fist to the system in HR...it's driving me crazzzy!!!I know that I'm not lady-like to talk like this(mom will definitely frown at me),but still,I feel like cursing whenever I almost bang the door and have to go back and get my card.whoofffff...

Research paper have done.Now I think I have to more focus on my studies.Micro and account,I would say I ♥ u now...slow and steady,I can move on to my life...



A friend has change.To a new life,new characteristic.I'm not saying that it's bad but still,it's kinda hard for me to accept her change.I miss the old her.I can't tell specifically how she has change but i can tell that I don't really fond of it.Did I think too much?I felt like our relationship bond had become further and further away from each other.But the other friend said that she hasn't change.I had tried to ignore it.I had tried my best.But I still had my tears rolling down when I think of this.I hate myself for being so fragile especially in relationships.Maybe I should take human com after all.=(

" Expect people to be better than they are; it helps them to become better. But don't be disappointed when they are not; it helps them to keep trying."
~Merry Browne ~

1 comment:

  1. my dear!dun be sad~~~cheer up!God, Your family and I will always be right by your side!Although we had a big fight before this,but i still want you to know that im always support you and maybe can be another shoulder for you to count on!
    stay though ya!
    luv you always....
    elaine!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete