Thursday 22 July 2010

Close to Tears




I found myself today.With everything around me falling apart,I'm longed for escaping.But something is pulling me back,I've no idea what is it.Fun seemed to vanished from the wild side of my little heart.I think that it is the time for me remembered who I'm really are.

True,I'm not my wallet,my career,my luxuries.I'm not the labels other people give me.I'm me.The pure Yvette I'm used to be.Good actors sometimes forget who they really are.It's time for me to remember that I'm a being of immense power and breathtaking beauty created in the image of God.♥

A part of me is bleeding;another part of me is healing.I always think that I can make through every challenge in my life.Sad but true,I'm close to failure every time.I hide underneath my blanket and enjoy the softness of it,then hug myself to sleep everyday.Sometimes it helps with my swinging mood,but other time I felt I'm a useless creature.

My peace fate is fading...and I had tried to hold them back.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment