Wednesday 30 March 2011

Inspired by His quote again.

After sometimes,
I finally realized that sometimes,it's not your fault people are ignoring you,
or treating you badly.
It's their sense of style they are behaving,
by saying harsh words that would directly stab one's heart.
or have some attitude over you.
Again,I say,I don't judge.
I don't want to.
It just happened that my heart tickles and tighten whenever my beloved person got hurt,
by an immature intruder.

My week has been good.
am still trying to be a good girl.
My fringe grew long again.
Have to tied them into a plait.


Oh,and if you ever think of giving up after all the tiredness and evading dreams,
go watch Amazing Race,then get going.
Go on with your life,and live with no regrets.

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

~William Shakespeare~

No comments:

Post a Comment