Wednesday 24 March 2010

The Game is still on...

I totally+badly wanted all my work to become a fun game,that I can play with and relax when I "play" it...


such as dressing up a barbie doll??

I want things and work to become easy peasy...College life sometimes is too "real" for dreaming girl like me,and the exams and quizzes is DAMN HARD!!It drives me nuts sometimes,and fed up...

From now on,I want to study hard!!(how many times did I promise that??LOL)Goodbye Failure,Hello Success!! I wanna treat study as one of my easy as cracking an egg game!!Play with it,work with it,do it all with my heart!!I don't want to retake my courses!(Like I can take control of it...)I have to quit fbk and other stuff!!Say Hi to all my crazy thick text book+worksheet...

Sad but true,the 1st semester is coming to an end.Shocking...I didn't realize that...It seems like the orientation day was just happen the weeks before!!March-intake student are starting off their classes today...how I wish I can turn back the clock,I'm a SEMI-senior now...keep telling myself that we're on the same age and we are their SENIORS...

Maths Quiz tomorrow...hope this time I can perform well...For the love of God,dear all lecturers,make the quiz simple and short okay??

Okay,done here.Girl have to stuck on her study desk's chair and swallow all her maths questions.CP Assignment still coming up...OMG...Girl has to turn off her PC now...good catching up...XOXO♥

"My work is a game, a very serious game."
M. C. Escher
Dutch artist (1898 - 1972)

No comments:

Post a Comment