Thursday 18 March 2010

Called Me A CRYING BABY+LOSER...

Moody,moody+moody……
Felt alone and stupid sometimes...life in college really exhaustic...sometimes felt like suffocating,struggling for breath...sometimes it's not fun as I thought...Girl like me are made by tears...after crying non-stop for hours,still felt like commit suicide...then will stare blankly at the wall,then fresh tears will stream down my cheeks from my stupid eyes again...sometimes I just wanna to hide under the cover and make the bad things all go away...I want to cuddle up to the corner of my bed and cry to death...but I always found that I'm still alive...(ridiculous,huh?)

Keep telling myself,FAILED is not the end of the world...but when I think of it,I will looked death and my nose started to run again...I have no confidence when come to academic...although I get 6A3B for my SPM (mom said I should proud of my results,keep telling me to be more confidence),I felt like I'm not good enough...I'm an ungrateful child...always have daddy+mommy to worried 'bout me...I hate myself for being not smart enough (unlike brother+y.sister)...I felt terrible...horrible...stupid...

After calling my mommy,tears was not fully controlled now...she didn't urged me to study,she just used her most calm voice to give me courages,told me not to give up,asked me to study hard, "You can do this Yvette,when you do it with FULL-HEART."...her voice,ever so touching and light...Felt like making my pillow flood again...

I don't wanna to be like this...I can't help myself...I can't seems to take it anymore,called me CRYING BABY+LOSER.Girl have to work hard and be confidence.Y.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment