Monday 13 December 2010

Penang Getaway

If I were given a choice,I would choose Alexis instead of Yvette.
Although it don't sounds girlish that everyone think my name suppose to be,
but it's kinda classy and cool.
Maybe I should name it after my girl♥?Ha-ha.

Home sweet Home now.
Felt so dead tired.Penang was fun,but exhausting.
Were having a lot of good food and good time.
Don't feel like blogging everything.
Photos will do the talking. :p



On the bus


TV screen

I had my book.Hmmmmphhh mom. :p





Who said my momma isn't cool?

Like family photo haha,but that is not my dad!!












Love mommy the most!! Muackssssss.



At Sakae Sushi.




Luckily this time,the weather don't failed me in Penang.
Raining everywhere and almost every-time.
I wasn't rared cooked then,blessed.

One thing is,I'm kinda regret for letting mom watch korean drama on the bus in the first place.Ha-ha.
She watched and watched,leaving me alone with my book and ipod.
This is "child-ignored".
and now she's still watching.
Hopefully she will end it by tomorrow,then I could drag her for shopping.
Christmas gifts are so needed to be bought.
Christmas tree are also need to be put up.Tomorrow maybe?

Post-script: I was being insane tonight.Maybe I shouldn't have get jealous when she told me that she was having REAL fun these few days.I'd think too much and these thinking needed to be stop.The decision was made by myself.I couldn't blame anyone.

Goodnight,people.
and I'd missed you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment