Sunday 14 November 2010

Pieces of Me.




The latest update in HUC is the Beaute Et La Mode which was on last Friday.
Everyone was blogging about the prom.I don't feel like posting up anything or any photos. So,spare me. :p

Seriously,people must think that I'm maybe are good in make up.I don't.Spare me again please.I'm suck in beautifying my face especially using those crazy tiny eye-pencil or eyeliner,whatever you called.
but,I LOVE manicure!! :)
despite my clumsiness,I redo my nails almost every week.(gonna get a frown from mom)
but relax mommy,I did let me nails to rest and breath in some fresh air without barring the heavy thick colorful clothes.

Having seafood every weekend back at home.Yummy.
Mom did a great job in cooking every delicious meal for us to keep us healthy.
Thanks mom and love you!! :)

and and and yeah!! Alex called back on Saturday night!Daddy was telling me the synopsis of the new drama we watched and L.Yvonne asked me to go upstairs to answer his phone.How dare haha.
Having a short but sweet chat with him.My,I missed him more than I think.
Ugly truth: He said that I'm ugly with my make up on.I know.Stop telling me that.
Sweet truth: He said my dress is pretty and he didn't really noticed my friends.Good.I 'm the one you should noticed.Not others.I don't want you to noticed them.I'm being jealous,someone punch me please. :p

Postscript:yes,there are too much lies and liar around me.I knew that.I just peaced out and ignored it.
Going back on Tuesday but coming back on Wednesday.
Looking forward to go shopping again. :)
I feel like smelling a dusty rose.
and,I missed my curl hair.Y♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment