Saturday 1 May 2010

♥Lover of my Day♥

Shopping out with your very own mother was NEVER BORING!! It's was very fun indeed.Especially when you are not the one who swipe off the credit card!! Teehee...good mommy girl turns bad...whoops ♡

After a hearty breakfast with daddy+mommy+Y,am really full to think of anything else.When dad's car pull off the main entrance of MV,just like Cinderella went off for the ball^ ^...3 of us get down and walk in...there we go!!

 Okay,so I'm not really a shopaholic as someone thought I was.I bought things I needed and love so much(as if!) and I'm sure I had not waste on anything I had bought(atg least I thought so).We had done a little bit of window shopping first,then off mom went to Eclipse,Carlo Rino,The Mod House,Topshop and other as well,me and Y as the follower,just can stay aside and can't stop admiring all clothes's perfect lining.So Not Fair! T.T

Besides,don't you ever looked down at 3 ladies's appetite!!We had our huge lunch at enquirer kitchen!! Surprisingly, mom agree with everything we want!!haha...this feels so good!! We did update a lot and I started to miss my life at home. and guess what??Mom told us her Love Life when she was a youngster...wow.she was popular!!Guess I'm just the opposite of her... T.T Like mother like daughter,Screw that quote...We did enjoy ourselves and I love mom more than ever!! Cherished this moment SOOOO MUUUCH!!♡

Shopped for weapons for 2nd sem after that!!haha...bought some stat. and a few things and at night 3 of us made potatoes salad!!Yummy...I never knew I was such a Potatoes-Lover before!!haha...

  Looks like I'm going to be a new Yvette after today...a fresh new start!!Gotta be toughen a bit(not being a crying baby anymore)haha...Girl had to turn to a brand new leaf!! Y.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment