Thursday 28 June 2012

Right Back Where I Started From



It’s been a while since I last posted on my blog.
Well, many things happened and I don’t know where to start with.
There have been fear, tears, frustration and joy.

To those who doesn't know yet, I have switched my course to American Degree Program.
Yes, I have to start all over again, like a newborn duckling learning to fly.
Of course, I was unsure and bewildered at my choice at first,
It’s a huge giant step that I’m stepping in, and I have no idea what my future is going to be like.
Australia no longer and never was my choice.
Luckily, my lack of enthusiasm towards Aussie seemed to lead my mom to different thinking.
For now, my plan is United States, America. 
2014, perhaps?
Many people wondered, why am I fool enough to retake everything and start fresh.
Well, I guess this is the tricky thing about growing up, you never knew what is going to happen.
The path seems straight, but you slipped, tripped, and fell along the way.













These days, I have done a lot of thinking. And I mean A LOT.
I have come to realize that sometimes it is not about age.
 It’s about whether you have grown.
Age meant so much to me in the past. I dislike growing up.
I dislike the feeling of getting old.
But there are just so many things happened lately that I am really thankful that I’m not 18 anymore.

The way you think, the way you talk, and perhaps the way you see things, they are uneven anymore.

Sometimes, everything seems easy;
But other times, they seem so complicated.
You felt right and you felt wrong now and then,
And you just couldn’t figure out why.


I think it’s important that no matter how much you have grown, how much you have been through, do not be afraid to be yourself, for God has given you only one face. Don’t make yourself another.

No comments:

Post a Comment