Wednesday 8 June 2011

Truth Or Dare?




Playing truth or dare is just like flipping a coin,
you have decisions to make.
Either side you get,you will have the other side loss.

I always have problem in making decision.
I regretted about my decisions I made almost everytime.
It's pretty horrendous.
I guess that's the reason why I always follow people's choice.
I'm tired of sinking deep in huge disappointment.
Dropping Macro?
Hope I'd made a wise choice.

BTW,thanks Chin Wai for sending us back to hostel when outside was pouring heavy rain,
although you're not willing at first. :)

Grateful cause "Today's special dinner" is Mamsie's cooking.
God,I missed good food.
Thanks you mom! :D

and a very Happy Birthday to him!!
without him,I would still be walking on a miserable path instead of stepping towards my dreams of being an accountant.
Hope you have many returns on your birthday!! :)



Aoi Teshima.Google her.
She has the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard.
Y,xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment